Friday, March 2, 2012

dream high

bismillahirahmanirahim
syukur alhamdulillah akhirnya seleps sunyi seketika,akhirnya terbuka juga warkah untuk hati.
maaf atas sedikit kesulitan yang melanda
tirai sem 2 kali nie dah hampir sebulan dibuka
ye..sem baru azam baru kan..
dan semestinya impian yang sangat tinggi

dream high...


I dream, when its hard
I close my eyes
imagine that my dream will come true 
while i get up again.

today i falter again
when faced with deaded end of my dream
like a small fledgling
who never leaves the most
because it fears feeling
will i be able 
to do it
will i be able to realize this dream

i take one step
and then another
whenever i'm afraid
of taking moving forword

i can fly high'
i believe in that
i will go up in that sky
open my wings and
i'm going to
fly more freely and
higher than anyone has

when i fall courage to get back up
the courage to dust myself off
and getbaek or my feet so
i can take off once again

i believe in my self
and my destiny once again
i will try my best
and climb over the insurmountable  obstacle
in my way

semoga impian ini akan tercapai


bintuawang
mahallah asiah

No comments: